The truth about Chick-fil-A secret menu – The internet is crammed with conspiracy theories: Loch Ness Monsters, UFOs, and Secret Menus at Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Yes, you read it exactly. It’s not always true that what you read online is factual.
However, one thing is for sure: Chick-fil-A does not have a secret menu. No cookie crumble coffee. No chicken quesadilla. Grilled cheese sandwiches are not allowed. There are no pickles that have been fried.
Don’t worry about it, however. If you order via this Chick-fil-A app, you can even play on your menu by adding or taking ingredients from certain menu items.
From changing the salad toppings to selecting the cheese you want to use on your sandwich, the Chick-fil-A App lets you modify your order to create the ideal combination.
Although we may not possess a secret menu or Team Members aren’t allowed to cook anything that’s not officially included in our food menus, you can make some delicious concoctions at home.
Chick-fil-A secret menu
Cookies Icedream Sandwich:
- Next time you dine at our restaurant, buy a cup of Icedream Dessert and 2 Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Put one of the Icedream desserts on top of one cookie.
- Then, gently press the top of the second cookie onto the top of Icedream. Icedream dessert. You are now a proud owner of your personal Cookie Icedream sandwich!
Icedream Fruit Cup:
- Want something fruity, sweet and cold to eat? Get yourself a cup of Icedream dessert as well as an apple cup.
- Add the fruit in the middle of your Icedream dessert, and you’ll have a fantastic treat to keep you cool during a hot summer’s day!
- Are you ready to enjoy the most delicious breakfast (mini) sandwich? Choose the four-count Chick-n-Minis Hash Browns, a chicken breast, and your favorite sauce.
- Unwrap the Chick-n-Minis roll, dip the hash browns into the sauce, place it over the chicken, wrap the roll and relish.
- Serve with a cup of coffee and some of our Frosted snacks (because it’s true, why wouldn’t you?) to get your day started correctly.
Double Cookie Milkshake:
- Do you love milkshakes, cookies, and milkshakes that taste just like cookies?
- Who doesn’t? Take a Cookies & Cream Milkshake as well as the Chocolate Chunk Cookie.
- Mix the cookie in your milkshake and mix it, and in no time, you’ll be in cookie heaven!
Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese:
- Feeling overwhelmed by the desire for hotness and the delicious cheesy flavor?
- Order Nuggets or Grilled Nuggets, Mac & Cheese, Zesty Buffalo Sauce and Garden Herb Ranch Sauce. Cut the Nuggets into small pieces and then mix them in Mac & Cheese container. Then, drizzle each sauce over the mixture to make a delicious and spicy food or snack.
These are only a few options available to enthusiastic fans who want to design their menus of underground delights.