Chick-fil-A does not offer coupons. However, we do have a tiered membership program called Chick-fil-A One. Through Chick-fil-A One, members can obtain points with every qualifying buy, redeem rewards like free food, and enjoy advantages such as exclusive experiences.
Here are some ways to get discounts at Chick-fil-A without using coupons:
- Sign up for Chick-fil-A One. As mentioned above, members of Chick-fil-A One get points with each purchase. These points can be redeemed to get free food or other benefits.
- Utilize the app of Chick-fil-A. The Chick-fil-A app often offers special deals and offers that aren’t found in stores.
- Go to Mobile on Monday. Every Monday, some Chick-fil-A locations have a special offer on the app of Chick-fil-A.
- Complete the survey of customer satisfaction. After you visit the restaurant, you can complete the customer satisfaction survey and get a free chicken sandwich the next time you visit.
- Dress as a cow for the day of Cow Appreciation. Every July, Chick-fil-A hosts Cow Appreciation Day. If you dress as a cow, you’ll get the chicken sandwich for free.
- Bring along your child’s school report. If your child has all A’s and B’s, they will receive a free ice cream cone at Chick-fil-A.
- Display your ID as a student. Students can get an alcohol-free drink when they purchase the purchase at any participating Chick-fil-A location.
- Receive a military discount. Military personnel and their families are eligible for 10% off at most Chick-fil-A locations.
- You can avail of a senior discount. Some Chick-fil-A locations offer free drinks for seniors.
I hope this helps!