When does chick-fil-a peppermint shake end? – The Chick-fil-A Peppermint Chip Milkshake is a popular seasonal drink from mid-November until the beginning of January. The year it came out, it will be offered from November 14 to 2022 and available until January 7, 2023. You will have until the end of this week to taste this tasty treat.
Here are some helpful tips to get the chance to get your hands on a peppermint Chip Milkshake before it’s gone.
- Start early in the morning. The shakes are known to sell quickly, so arriving as soon as possible is recommended.
- Buy it on the internet or via the app for Chick-fil-A. You’ll indeed receive a shake even if you’re running out.
- Find out if your local Chick-fil-A plans to increase the time for the shake. Certain restaurants might do this when there’s a huge demand.
Chick-fil-A peppermint shake
The Chick-fil-A Peppermint Milkshake is an all-seasonal milkshake created with the creamy Chick-fil-A Icedream dessert, which is spun with peppermint bark chips and finished off with cherries and whipped cream. It’s only available during Christmas, usually from November through January.
The milkshake comes with vanilla ice cream as the base, with the addition of chocolate flakes and peppermint candy. The peppermint candy gives it an uplifting, minty taste, and the chocolate flakes provide an extra layer of thickness and richness. To top it off, the cherry and whipped cream are the perfect addition to your dessert.
Chick-fil-A Peppermint-Chip Milkshake is a tasty and festive drink that is perfect to drink throughout the season. It’s more sweet, so it should be consumed in moderate amounts. Chick-fil-A peppermint shake
Here are the nutritional information for a large Chick-fil-A Peppermint Chip Milkshake:
- Calories: 660
- Fat: 29 grams
- Saturated fat: 14 grams
- Cholesterol: 105 milligrams
- Sodium: 380 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 98 grams
- Sugar: 76 grams
- Protein: 12 grams
You can make your own copycat Chick-fil-A Peppermint Chip Milkshake at home if you want a healthier option. There are many recipes available online.
Here is a simple recipe that you can try:
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons peppermint bark, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Whipped cream for topping
- Maraschino cherry, for topping
- Combine the ice cream, milk, and peppermint extract in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the peppermint bark.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.